Monday, September 18, 2006

This is just the start.

I've gotta start a list of books/authors I've listened to, and their works. I don't just read and think, "That was interesting." I practice what I read daily. Those that I can think of, at this moment, that have helped me in my Transformation:

Natural Hormonal Enhancement, Rob Faigen, www.extique.com
Steven Covey, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People (my bible)
Bill Phillips, Body for Life
Shawn Phillips, Absolution
John Wooden, Victory, Values, and Peace of Mind
Zig Ziglar, Goals
Deepak Chopra, 7 Spiritual Laws of Success
Victor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning
James Radfield, Celestine Prophecies

I'll post more later. Was is James Radfield? James someone. The book rocked. The movie caused me to die a little inside.

No comments: