Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm asking for support.

So I need some motivation to finish this weight loss out to the very end. Or, at least until I see my 6 pack come in. So I'm publishing this blog in which I will chronicle the magical appearing abs.

What makes them magical? I will only do sit ups once, or maybe twice per week, as I have all along. Sit-ups don't produce abs, the complete lifestyle does. That is, diet, exercise, sleep, attitude, etc. etc. I'll talk about it all throughout this.

Goal is 8 weeks. That's somewhere right around the beginning of May, when summer will be in full effect. It's a lofty goal, but I've got a great support system around me here in Indy, and will be getting a larger circle of influence online. That means YOU!

Shoot me an email if you want free advice, or just want to cheer me on. I'm not sure where this journey is going to lead just yet, but I'm "putting it out there" for now.

No comments: