Taken from www.BillPhillips.com:
I am updating you on the radio show. At the request of listeners, I have made the decision to produce the shows independently and broadcast three hours of programming per week rather than just one hour, free of paid commercials (which I felt really hindered the flow and intention of the past programs). I don't accept any money for doing the show, just as I never accepted any royalties for the millions of copies of Body-for-LIFE which were sold.
Read more at www.Transformation.com
Bill, I'm waiting for you call. You've got my number.
- ► 2007 (28)
- WebMD Weight Loss Clinic: The Dream Diet: Losing W...
- What's it like to be a normal weight?
- Oh no! Anonymous called me out!
- I need your feedback. Should I audioblog?
- Updates next week.
- Bill Phillips new, new radio show
- Zen Master Yan Si Lan Liam Li
- Men, are you ever "the crying lady"?
- Wendy's KID's Meal?
- High Fructose Corn Syrup is of the devil.
- Why we do what we do.
- ▼ July (11)