I've made some good gains (losses) so far, and am just getting settled into my new routine. I will update my pics, stats, plan, the whole enchilada next week. It's going to be about 8 pounds lost, as I set out to do.
Do or do not... there is no try
What? Too juvanile for your tastes?
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
I actually have a picture of Michelangelo's David on the wall by my desk with that quote. It would be the look of David that I'm going for, rather than that of Hurcules. Frank Zane, Not Arnold.
Off to do cardio with an empty stomach aside from BCAA's and L-Carnatine. Burn more fat while preserving muscle, in theory. I'll find and article soon.
- ► 2007 (28)
- WebMD Weight Loss Clinic: The Dream Diet: Losing W...
- What's it like to be a normal weight?
- Oh no! Anonymous called me out!
- I need your feedback. Should I audioblog?
- Updates next week.
- Bill Phillips new, new radio show
- Zen Master Yan Si Lan Liam Li
- Men, are you ever "the crying lady"?
- Wendy's KID's Meal?
- High Fructose Corn Syrup is of the devil.
- Why we do what we do.
- ▼ July (11)