No one will understand what the hell this means besides me. Or maybe a psydo-Buddhist who lifts weights for enlightenment...like me. Yes, this is very odd. Or is it?
Koan: Zen Master Yan Si Lan Liam Li says:
"A man who sees everything knows nothing. A man who knows everything sees nothing. Show me your abs and you will see yourself."
Or, does someone understand? What do you think Zen Master Yan Si Lan Liam Li is trying to say?
- ► 2007 (28)
- WebMD Weight Loss Clinic: The Dream Diet: Losing W...
- What's it like to be a normal weight?
- Oh no! Anonymous called me out!
- I need your feedback. Should I audioblog?
- Updates next week.
- Bill Phillips new, new radio show
- Zen Master Yan Si Lan Liam Li
- Men, are you ever "the crying lady"?
- Wendy's KID's Meal?
- High Fructose Corn Syrup is of the devil.
- Why we do what we do.
- ▼ July (11)