Sunday, July 02, 2006
High Fructose Corn Syrup is of the devil.
What that says is the more high fructose corn syrup we consume as a nation, the fatter we get. I'd bet we can draw a coorelation between transfats and monosodium glutamate as well. Can anyone find me a sales chart on those two demons?
- ► 2007 (28)
- WebMD Weight Loss Clinic: The Dream Diet: Losing W...
- What's it like to be a normal weight?
- Oh no! Anonymous called me out!
- I need your feedback. Should I audioblog?
- Updates next week.
- Bill Phillips new, new radio show
- Zen Master Yan Si Lan Liam Li
- Men, are you ever "the crying lady"?
- Wendy's KID's Meal?
- High Fructose Corn Syrup is of the devil.
- Why we do what we do.
- ▼ July (11)