Friday, June 02, 2006
Another titleless post. Again, this is experimental.
This ought to be interesting. I just threw this together to take to Fitness by Design, a local personal training facility.
On that note, I guess I do have some content. I interviewed there last week. As much as I wanted to want the job, I didn't. I could have gotten on there, but something told me it was not the place for me. Too big, too structured, and too impersonal for me. However, it got me headed in the right direction.
Even finding the wrong path is making progress sometime.
- ► 2007 (28)
- Chasing the Dragon
- Podcast COMING SOON!
- Sneek peek, up only for today...for now.
- Shawn Phillips: Igniting the Flame of Intensity
- Glycemic Index, Insulin and more you should know.
- Please, leave some feedback
- How Your Thyroid Works from EndocrineWeb.com
- Day One.
- I got it out of my system
- Can't wait for next week!
- So I stole this picture.
- But I had the chicken!
- Can Food Alter Your Mood?
- New blog name.
- Odeo test
- I need just one person.
- Howstuffworks "How PMS Works"
- I need your help and feedback.
- The stressors in my life.
- New before and afters.
- Another test
- John Basedow
- An image I made for my Fitday Journal. That's wh...
- Another titleless post. Again, this is experimen...
- This is the most recent close up of me. I'm only...
- Still eating healthy
- ▼ June (27)