Shawn Phillips: Igniting the Flame of Intensity
I cannot believe I haven't shared this here yet. The BEST article ever on what training is all about. Here are some quotes from the man best known for his abs:
"It's no longer just about the size of one's biceps, but about the nearly unlimited potential of the mind, body, and spirit—the full potential of being."
"For millions more in gyms across the country, this kind of total engagement of body, mind, and spirit has the power to transform—and the greatest impact is rarely in the weight room. Even when all else seems to be going against you, focused, mindful training can facilitate a deep and ever-expanding spiritual life."
This is why I enjoy the "practice" of lifting weights.
- ► 2007 (28)
- Chasing the Dragon
- Podcast COMING SOON!
- Sneek peek, up only for today...for now.
- Shawn Phillips: Igniting the Flame of Intensity
- Glycemic Index, Insulin and more you should know.
- Please, leave some feedback
- How Your Thyroid Works from EndocrineWeb.com
- Day One.
- I got it out of my system
- Can't wait for next week!
- So I stole this picture.
- But I had the chicken!
- Can Food Alter Your Mood?
- New blog name.
- Odeo test
- I need just one person.
- Howstuffworks "How PMS Works"
- I need your help and feedback.
- The stressors in my life.
- New before and afters.
- Another test
- John Basedow
- An image I made for my Fitday Journal. That's wh...
- Another titleless post. Again, this is experimen...
- This is the most recent close up of me. I'm only...
- Still eating healthy
- ▼ June (27)