Next week I will be getting "on the plan". This time off is brutal. I'm going nuts not being in the gym. I'm eating often, and A LOT, which was needed to reset leptin, and get it out of my system. I'm soooooooooooooo sick of eating. I'm looking forward to next week in a big way.
For those of you who read my rant, sorry about that. That's the only time I'm going to do that. That helped me purge, and make changes. Here's the progress:
1) Girlfriend and I parted ways very peacefully. I love her and miss her, and KNOW I cannot ever be with her. I suppose this is what you ladies feel when you have one of them emotion thingees. God, that must suck to have these all the time ;)
2) Remaining calm, trying to get my lawyer to fight for me. So far, it's 2 months and the court still hasn't been able to provide a transcript. I'm going to get the Nixon Tapes when they're done. I'm laughing at it at this point. If not, I'd cry.
3) I took a temporary position with a fat full time paycheck. I'm going to be on the road 45 hours a week. I'll have to prepare EVERY meal ahead. I'm excited to test my discipline, and make some $$!
4) Allergies are OK; managed. Taking a nose spray about once every 4 days until I have a more permanent solution. I still hate perscriptions, but I had to do this. Next Dr. visit on Tuesday.
That's all for now. I'll update 5 and 6 as I have news.
Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. I'm happy to inspire some of you. Just make sure you come back and show me pics when you're ready to. I'll be here, showing off some myself.
- ► 2007 (28)
- Chasing the Dragon
- Podcast COMING SOON!
- Sneek peek, up only for today...for now.
- Shawn Phillips: Igniting the Flame of Intensity
- Glycemic Index, Insulin and more you should know.
- Please, leave some feedback
- How Your Thyroid Works from EndocrineWeb.com
- Day One.
- I got it out of my system
- Can't wait for next week!
- So I stole this picture.
- But I had the chicken!
- Can Food Alter Your Mood?
- New blog name.
- Odeo test
- I need just one person.
- Howstuffworks "How PMS Works"
- I need your help and feedback.
- The stressors in my life.
- New before and afters.
- Another test
- John Basedow
- An image I made for my Fitday Journal. That's wh...
- Another titleless post. Again, this is experimen...
- This is the most recent close up of me. I'm only...
- Still eating healthy
- ▼ June (27)