When I started my Transformation two years ago I wrote a note on day one, "Chest so sore I can't sit still. Pecs twitching involuntarily." This was serious.
I told my trainer that if I have to hurt this bad, I'd rather go back to being drunk and feel the hangovers.
He told me I'd one day crave this pain. I looked at him like he was stupidest muscle head I've ever spoken to.
Today, almost two years later, I'm wobbling around today on sore legs from Tuesday. I LOVE IT! I look forward to tearing the crapola out of my chest tonight in a search for that first, elusive pain I once had.
I believe if it were heroin I was addicted to as opposed to working out, this would be called, "Chasing the Dragon." We're all addicted to something; just choose an addiction that serves you well.
- ► 2007 (28)
- Chasing the Dragon
- Podcast COMING SOON!
- Sneek peek, up only for today...for now.
- Shawn Phillips: Igniting the Flame of Intensity
- Glycemic Index, Insulin and more you should know.
- Please, leave some feedback
- How Your Thyroid Works from EndocrineWeb.com
- Day One.
- I got it out of my system
- Can't wait for next week!
- So I stole this picture.
- But I had the chicken!
- Can Food Alter Your Mood?
- New blog name.
- Odeo test
- I need just one person.
- Howstuffworks "How PMS Works"
- I need your help and feedback.
- The stressors in my life.
- New before and afters.
- Another test
- John Basedow
- An image I made for my Fitday Journal. That's wh...
- Another titleless post. Again, this is experimen...
- This is the most recent close up of me. I'm only...
- Still eating healthy
- ▼ June (27)