I've let myself go. I didn't think it was this bad. The scale tells me it's not. The pictures tell a different story.
The scale tells me 208.6. I once saw mid 198, so I'm officially 10 pounds up to start. I think I look worse than 10 heavy. However, that just tells me the first 10 are coming off quick, as it's fresh fat. Just a theory.
The blood pressure was 106/55, the resting heart rate 52, and the temp 96.89. This tells me I'm fit, yet have low metabolism. All of these taken first thing in the AM, before getting out of bed.
Why temp? Thyroid function. If it's good, I'll be warm. If not, I'll be cold. I need to get my metabolism fired up. I've always been low, but I'm not sure how low. Recently, I've been in the 96's a lot. NOT GOOD.
The high for the day was my 20 minute cardio, Body for Life style. What is a level 10? Contemplating your own mortality while trying to get your legs to move faster.
My weight goals are on fitday. My measurements will be on Body for Life Tracker tomorrow.
It's late, I'm tired, and will work more on this tomorrow. I'd give myself a 5 out of 10 today overall. I will become a much, MUCH more organized person by the end of 12 weeks.
- ► 2007 (28)
- Chasing the Dragon
- Podcast COMING SOON!
- Sneek peek, up only for today...for now.
- Shawn Phillips: Igniting the Flame of Intensity
- Glycemic Index, Insulin and more you should know.
- Please, leave some feedback
- How Your Thyroid Works from EndocrineWeb.com
- Day One.
- I got it out of my system
- Can't wait for next week!
- So I stole this picture.
- But I had the chicken!
- Can Food Alter Your Mood?
- New blog name.
- Odeo test
- I need just one person.
- Howstuffworks "How PMS Works"
- I need your help and feedback.
- The stressors in my life.
- New before and afters.
- Another test
- John Basedow
- An image I made for my Fitday Journal. That's wh...
- Another titleless post. Again, this is experimen...
- This is the most recent close up of me. I'm only...
- Still eating healthy
- ▼ June (27)