I stole the body in the last pic, obviously. Am I a bad person? No.
I tried to email the guy, or leave a comment on his blog, or anything. I have no idea how to reach him, but if anyone does, his site is http://barfety.com/2000/05/bodybuilding.html
Now, why did I do it? I have been stuck at around 200 for a WHILE now. Too long. Yes, I got to 11.3% bodyfat once, but that's not good enough for me. I have never seen my abs.
I believe that first you see it in your mind, and then you'll see it in the "real world". So one night, I'm randomly surfing and bump into this guy. He's wearing the same "posing shorts" as me, and standing the same.
What was I to do?
Hopefully when he finds out I stole his body and replaced his head he's flattered.
- ► 2007 (28)
- Chasing the Dragon
- Podcast COMING SOON!
- Sneek peek, up only for today...for now.
- Shawn Phillips: Igniting the Flame of Intensity
- Glycemic Index, Insulin and more you should know.
- Please, leave some feedback
- How Your Thyroid Works from EndocrineWeb.com
- Day One.
- I got it out of my system
- Can't wait for next week!
- So I stole this picture.
- But I had the chicken!
- Can Food Alter Your Mood?
- New blog name.
- Odeo test
- I need just one person.
- Howstuffworks "How PMS Works"
- I need your help and feedback.
- The stressors in my life.
- New before and afters.
- Another test
- John Basedow
- An image I made for my Fitday Journal. That's wh...
- Another titleless post. Again, this is experimen...
- This is the most recent close up of me. I'm only...
- Still eating healthy
- ▼ June (27)